Sandybell is the Founder and Executive Director of Motívate Con Sandybell Fitness. She was born and raised in Panama City, Panama. She is a Fitness Trainer with over 20 years of experience in conducting effective training programs and providing the proper level of safety depending on age and fitness level. She is fueled by her passion for health, fitness, dancing, and wellness, and consistently maintains balance and positivity in her daily life.
She considers herself a ‘forever student,’ eager to continually build on her knowledge of Fitness and her education in Television production and directing, which allows her to extend her expertise to a wider community. Her strong communication skills and professional experience provide her the confidence and opportunity to work with diverse groups of people in multiple careers and locations.
Sandybell coaches her participants on how to incorporate appropriate exercise into their lives to improve their overall mental and physical wellness. She has received two awards for her work in the Fitness field, but her greatest accomplishment is always helping a participant exceed what they thought their limits were. Her mission is to help participants improve their current level of health and fitness through exercise programs designed specifically for them.
Sandybell believes that exercise, healthy eating, and mindfulness are keys to success and can be practiced anywhere and anytime. She incorporates meditation, Raqs Sharqi dance, salsa dancing, hiking, cooking healthy meals, editing, and reading in her daily life. Reach out to email@example.com to connect!
Sandybell’s Fitness Tools + Resources
It’s absolutely never too late to become physically active. There are multiple studies saying exercise is a decisive factor in improving or maintaining mental health, but there’s one more thing you can do: eat a balanced nutritious diet. Research suggests that following a healthy diet can have a significant impact on mental health and well-being.
Accountability and Support: People of all ages and all fitness levels are welcome to participate in every session. NO ONE will be left behind.
Are you a novice?
- Interaction and motivation: Sandybell Fitness will never ask you to do more than you can do safely.
- Experience! With 20+ years of experience, Sandybell knows how to get results.
- Customization/Adaptation: Sandybell can modify exercises to accommodate your needs.
- Variety and progression: You will always have a new experience, and you will always have fresh exercises and routines with Sandybell Fitness’s sessions!
Each day, she will challenge you, with exciting training sessions.
Are you a more advanced fitness enthusiast? You will never be unchallenged! No matter what your level of fitness or experience, you will never be bored!
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to connect!
- National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF-CPT) Certified Personal Trainer
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- Barre Above ™ Certification Training 2015
- Tabata Training Workshop by Mountainside Fitness 2012
- Pound Rockout Workout Training
Professional Training Program 2012
- Dragon Door Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification (HKC) 2011
- Healthways Silver Sneakers Fitness Program I & II Certification 2006
- YMCA Active Older Adults (AOA) Instructor Certification
- YMCA Stability Ball Instructor Training
- YMCA Pilates Instructor
- American Heart Association CPR/AED Certification
- The 9th Egyptian Oriental Dance Festival Workshops In Egypt, 2008
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Television with Conc: Production/Directing
Sandybell’s Career Highlights
Owner of Start Your Fitness Right Studio in Panama from 2008 until 2009 and introduced Belly Dance Fitness to the country.
Featured instructor for a weekly television health and fitness segment: Ejercita Tu Manana con Sandybell on the Panamanian Daily Morning Show, Tu Manana- Telemetro Panama from 2008 through 2011.
Weekly contributor providing health and fitness advice on the popular Panamanian Radio program, Batakazo’s with Julio Shebelut in 2017.
Named Rookie of the Year at Franco’s Athletic Club in 2013.
Received The Most Valuable Player Award at prestigious Don Shula’s Athletic Club in Miami Lakes, Florida in 2006.
Founder Executive Director of Motivate Con Sandybell Fitness in 2020.
Sandybell’s Fitness Career
Though classes and offer personal training sessions:
- 2015 190 Athletic Club FFC Chicago, Illinois
- 2013 – 2015 Franco’s Athletic Club, Mandeville, Louisiana
- 2013 Paradise Valley Community College, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2012 – 2013 Persimmon Fitness Club at the Anthem Golf Country & Club, Anthem, Arizona
- 2011 – 2013 Mountainside Fitness, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2012 Anthem Community Center, Anthem, Arizona
- 2010 – 2011 Ciudad Deportiva Kiwanis Gym, Panama City
- 2005 – 2007 Don Shula’s Athletic Club, Miami Lakes, Florida
- 2004 – 2005 Miramar Spa at the Hotel Intercontinental, Panama City
- 2004 – 2005 Club Nogui at the Hotel Caesar Park, Panama City
- 2004 Palo Alto Family YMCA, Palo Alto, California
- 2000 Los Gatos Athletic Club, Los Gatos, California
- 1999 Westbay Athletic Club, Bradenton, Florida
- 1998 – 1999 Gold’s Gym, Bradenton, Florida
- 1998 Bally’s Total Fitness, Greenbelt, Maryland
- 1998 Fairland Athletic Complex, Laurel, Maryland
- 1997 Step Up Fitness Center, Miami Lakes, Florida
- 1989 -1996 Karla’s Gym, Panama City
- 1988 – 1996 Employee Fitness Branch, Panama City
Feel better and improve your overall health
You’ll be excited about the fresh exercise routines and you’ll never get bored with the same workout.
Especially for Health Clubs and Dance Studios
¿Do you represent a health club, spa or dance studio? Here is some information about me that is especially for you!